Guide to Buying Firearms Online
- Make sure you have created your account by clicking "create account" in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Fill out the information under "I'm new here" Note: A link will be sent to the email you provide and you will need to click that link to “activate" your Carter's Country account.
- Find the gun/item(s) you want to buy and place in the shopping cart by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. If you don't see this button then you are either not logged in or need to create an account (upper right hand corner).
- Once you arrive in the Shopping Cart, enter your credit card info
- As the lest step in the Shopping Cart, select to either pickup your order at one of our 4 great Houston area stores or have it shipped to you. Guns are required to ship to an FFL and non firearms will ship to your home address.
- If you would like to ship to a different FFL you will need to enter your zip code and click the "Find FFL Near Me" button. Click on the scroll bar below the "Find FFL Near Me" button to see all of the deals/FFL's near you. Note: Selecting an FFL does not mean that we have that dealer's FFL on file; this is simply a list to aid you in determining where to have your gun shipped to.
- It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order as transfer fees can vary between dealers. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.